The consumer and retail fields (including large-scale distribution, selective and specialised distribution, e-commerce and cross-channel marketing) are an area of specialisation for Exec Avenue, a Eurosearch Company. With more than 50 years of experience, we support our industry clients in tackling their challenges and help them enhance their management resources.
In the case of mass-market retailers, the need for cross-channel marketing for most sales networks is beyond debate. However, developing such a strategy can turn out to be a complex matter as it affects the company’s overall strategy and involves significant organisational challenges.
- How to meet the challenge of positioning yourself as a multi-channel brand?
- How does it impact the company’s other departments (IT, HR, etc.)?
- “Mobile to store”, “store to web”, “web in store”… In the digital age, how to improve the shopping experience for consumers and encourage them to use new technological tools all the while relying on revisited outlets?
- With the explosive development of the “click and collect” and “drive” services, how to effectively redefine the way that “cross-shoppers” are welcomed in store?
- Retention, loyalty, digital marketing, SEO… How to acquire a new expertise and integrate it in the most effective way within the company?
Our in-depth knowledge of the issues at stake within this industry helps us support company shareholders and managers and enhance their management resources in all types of situation, from growth and transformation to crisis and recovery.
With 8 offices abroad, we support our clients in their international expansion and search for experts with distinctive experience.
Mark Ingram (London)